Finnish Indian Consortia for Research and Education (FICORE)
A Collaborative Network of Higher Education Institutions from Finland and India
Mission and vision
FICORE is a network of higher education institutions from Finland and India collaborating in diverse fields of science and technology.
The vision of FICORE is to provide a foundation for stakeholders in higher education, industries, research, and policy from Finland and India to engage in meaningful and impactful joint initiatives that benefit society at large.
Interconnecting more than 90% of the actors in the Finnish academia, FICORE acts as a powerful channel for engagement with Finland for cutting-edge RDI cooperation and Innovation initiatives.
Together with Indian partners, FICORE supports
- Promoting the RDI excellence in Finland to the global stage
- Establishing multidisciplinary platforms and expert networks for long term collaboration
- Strengthening global dimension in education and competence development
- Sharing and synergizing with entrepreneurship, startup, and innovation ecosystems
- Inviting industries to join innovation initiatives with academia and
- Increasing the mobility of students, academics, and researchers
FICORE focus areas
FICORE highlights three key Finnish Flagships for 2020-24.
FICORE encourages collaboration in all fields of mutual interests and with all possible synergies in other 7 Finnish Flagships.